The popular Vitality Bath Half Marathon takes place on Saturday 13th March. Starting and finishing in Great Pulteney Street – one of the widest Georgian boulevards in Europe – the route takes in Bath’s beautiful and historic attractions.
The Half Marathon starts at 11:00am and there is a Family Fun Run at approximately 11:20am.
Take a look at the Course Map
Back for a second year, the Battle of the Bands competition will be showcasing local musical talent in front of the 15,000 runners as well as the spectators and residents, whilst creating a carnival atmosphere and keeping the runners motivated.
Due to their popularity last year, the number of bands has been increased from 7 to 9 this year.
The line up will be:
- Location 1: Harlem Rhythm Cats at The Ayrlington on Pulteney Road
- Location 2: North Somerset Community Brass at Green Park
- Location 3: The Corporations at Victoria Pub & Kitchen on Upper Bristol Road
- Location 4: The Somerset Paddies at Andrews Estate Agent on Newbridge Road
- Location 5: Trenchard near the Boathouse Pub on Newbridge Road
- Location 6: The Disfavoured Party at Way Ahead Care on Lower Bristol Road
- Location 7: The Edsel Furys at The Carers’ Centre on Lower Bristol Road
- Location 8: lDestroy at The Royal Oak Pub on Lower Bristol Road
- Location 9: Bath Folk Youth Band at Platinum Toyota Bath on Lower Bristol Road