Bike Bath provides cycling routes of 25, 50 and 80 miles departing from Bath’s city centre, allowing you to enjoy the beautiful countryside surrounding the city. This popular fixture in the South West’s cycling calendar will take place this year on Sunday 3rd July.
Entrants will receive:
– A timing chip to record your time;
– Fully signposted routes with a back up route map and GPS files
– Feed stations with produce from local food and drink suppliers
– On course medical support
– Post ride food and a bar at the event village
– A high quality finishers medal for each distance.
Entry fees are £33 for the two long routes and £20 for the short route for adults with children being charged £10. There will be a small booking charge on all entries.
Find out more at www.bikebath.co.uk
Image source: Iconic Cycling Events