Dress like a Georgian during Half Term
No 1 Royal Crescent
- Adults – £10.60
- Seniors (65+) – £9.10
- Students (with student card) and pupils over 16 in full-time education (with ID) – £9.10
- Children (6-16) – £5.30
- Family (2 adults, up to four children) – £26.20
- Groups (minimum 10) – £9.10
- Carers of disabled visitors – free
We are pleased to offer visitors with a valid B&NES Discovery Card a 50% discount and children attend for free.
Art Fund Cardholders receive half-price admission on an adult ticket.
We are just a 10 minute stroll from the Tourist Information Centre outside The Abbey Hotel.
The nearest car park is Charlotte Street which is five minutes walk away – though there is a minimum stay at this car park of 4 hours. For more details on the city’s car parks, please visit the Bath & North-East Somerset Council Website.
The nearest stops for First Buses are:
- Nile Street Stop on the Upper Bristol Road – Routes 1, 14, 38 and x39
- Alfred Street Stop on Lansdown Road – Routes 6 and 7
The City Sightseeing buses stop on the Royal Avenue and at the Royal Crescent.