Tasburgh House | Bath
Prices from: £95
Enjoy a taste of luxury in a beautiful setting with complimentary parking and free wifi along with magnificent views
Booking Enquiry Form
A 15 bedroom Guest House set in 7 acres of beautiful gardens and terraces which border the Kennet & Avon canal. It’s just a 20 minute walk into Bath along the canal tow path or if you prefer to take a taxi it takes just 3 minutes!
BreakfastWe have a Dining Room and a stunning Conservatory where we serve award winning breakfasts prepared with the freshest organic ingredients. Our bread is from the local bakery and our coffee is a superb freshly ground blend.
EveningThe Garden terraces provide the perfect summer space to sit, have drinks and relax whilst soaking up the stunning views. We are fully licensed with an extensive drinks’ list – from fine Champagne to jugs of Pimms. If you are here with a group of four or more, we also offer gourmet evening meals, picnics in the meadow or (weather permitting) a sensational Summer Barbecue on the terraces. Just let us know prior to your arrival.
Family rooms can accommodate up to 3 guests. Children aged 6 and over are welcome.
No - sorry
A non-returnable 25% deposit will be taken leaving the outstanding 75% payable on your departure. In the unfortunate event that you need to cancel, we require 72 hours notice prior to your arrival date in order to avoid cancellation charges.
Tasburgh House Hotel, Warminster Road, Bath
Stay 2 nights with us from Sunday to Thursday, inclusive, and enjoy a 3rd night free of charge!
Book online through this site, or phone us directly to benefit from this offer.