Who are we?
StayinBath.org is owned and run by BIGHA, the Bath Independent Guest House Association. We are a voluntary membership organisation made up of over 100 guesthouses, small hotels and self catering accommodation, all working together to offer overnight visitors to Bath the best possible experience.
StayinBath.org offers you:
- A choice of independently owned B&Bs, small hotels or self-catering accommodation
- We have accommodation to suit every visitor to Bath, whether you:
- Are on holiday or on business
- Are on your own, with your family, travelling with a friend or in a group
- Want the bustle of the city centre or the tranquillity of the countryside
- Need somewhere which caters for mobility, visual or hearing problems
- Need somewhere with parking or with access to public transport links
- Want to bring your pets
We can help you to discover:
- Bath’s rich history and architecture
- Bath’s wonderful independent restaurants offering a whole host of diverse cuisine
- Bath’s eclectic range of shops
- Bath’s amazing Festivals’ calendar
- Prestigious sporting events
How are we run?
BIGHA is run by an elected committee, all of whom are volunteers, working tirelessly to support and market Bath’s independent hotels, guest houses and self-catering accommodation.
Why should you use StayinBath?
All of our members live in Bath and North East Somerset. We have a wealth of local knowledge which you will be able to call upon to get the best out of Bath. In return, unlike when you book with another OTA ( Online Travel Agent) you are safe in the knowledge that you are contributing to the local economy of Bath so we can keep maintaining it for years to come as a great place to live, work – and visit
Why should you trust us?
We have been working together for over 20 years to ensure the highest standards are maintained by our members.
- All members have to adhere to the health and safety legislation as set by local and national government, including fire risk assessment, health & safety, food hygiene certificates ( where appropriate) and 3rd party liability insurance.
- Many have attained external quality standards for their properties which are visible on line
- The Properties are described with clear accurate information, a user-friendly booking procedure, terms and conditions, access statement.
- Run by owners who are dedicated to providing quality accommodation. We also consider feedback from review and travel websites during this process.
Our Bath Reward Scheme
As part of the benefit of staying in one of our members’ properties, a guest will be given a Bath Reward Card and a leaflet, listing the discounts for visitors at a range of popular attractions, tours, events and restaurants.
Who is responsible for a booking made at a property advertising on this site?
Please note that this site is merely a shop window for our members’ properties. As such all bookings made with the assistance of the site are made directly with the accommodation provider. Neither BIGHA nor those running the StayinBath website are involved in any of the booking procedure and take no responsibility for bookings, cancellations or double bookings. In the unlikely event that issues do occur, you must contact the accommodation provider directly.
For further information please See our terms and conditions
How can I participate?
If you are an accommodation provider and would like to join Stay In Bath or are a business and would like to find out how to sign up for the Bath Reward Card, please contact us for more information.