Win a £200 voucher to use towards a stay on StayinBath.org
Terms and Conditions
The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Details of how to enter are below. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified. Closing date for entry will be Tuesday 2nd January 2019. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- To enter the competition you must “like” the Stay in Bath Facebook page and comment on the correct Facebook post stating “Why you would like to Visit Bath and tag who you would go with”.
- The prizes is as follows:
A £200 voucher towards any accommodation booking on www.stayinbath.org
(The accommodation must be booked through the Stay in Bath website or directly with the accommodation. The discount does not apply if booked through an online agent.)
The offer will be open for any dates between January and March 2019.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
- The winner will be chosen on Wednesday 3rd January 2019 by Stay in Bath
- The winner will be notified by DM on Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.