Pub in the Park is back in the beautiful city of Bath from 21 – 23 June 2019 to bring a glorious three day feast with the very best food the country has to offer. A merry band of top foodie folk will head to the West Country bringing together brilliant food, live music and Michelin-starred chefs all served up in a beautiful park, making for the ultimate pub garden unlike any other.
Whether you’re a foodie fanatic searching to taste dishes created by some of the world’s best chefs, or a music lover who can’t resist the chance to watch your favourite music acts live, Pub in the Park has got you covered.
There will be pop-up pubs and restaurants, each serving mouth-watering tasting dishes for you to enjoy, the line-up includes the likes of Tom Kerridge’s The Hand & Flowers, Josh Eggleton’s The Pony & Trap, The Marlborough Tavern, Stephen Terry’s The Hardwick and many more.
Music acts will rock the main stage throughout each session, so dust off your dancing shoes as you’re in for a treat! Music acts include Basement Jaxx (DJ Set), Texas, Will Young, Gabrielle, Soul II Soul Sound System and many more.
Alongside all of this (if it isn’t enough!) there’ll be plenty of bars serving all sorts of bevs from cocktails to cold ones, chef demonstrations, masterclasses, tastings and plenty of shopping from artisans and lifestyle brands! Don’t miss out on the festival that everyone’s talking about and grab your tickets here.
The competition begins 8pm Monday 8th April 2019 and will end Monday 22nd April 2019 at 8pm.
Terms & Conditions – Ticket competition for Tom Kerridge presents Pub in the Park
1.The competition is open to all residents of the UK, including the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man, aged 18 or over except Brand Events 1 Ltd, Brand Events, Sub-Zero and Trinity Mirror, their company employees, their close relatives or anyone connected with the competition. Entries for this competition can only be done via commenting on the relevant Facebook post.
2. If you enter after the closing time specified your entry will not be accepted.
4. After the competition period, has closed one entrant will be selected as a winner and contacted. Tickets will then be sent out to the winner prior to the events weekend.
5. The prize per winner will be 2 tickets to the Friday evening at Pub in the Park, Bath.
6. Tickets are strictly non-transferable. Please also note the ticket/prize includes entry only and does not include parking.
7. For the avoidance of doubt, the prize does not include Travel or any other expenses, no cash alternative is available and you and your party must not re-sell or transfer (or seek to re-sell or transfer) the tickets in breach of the applicable terms.
Tom Kerridge presents Pub in the Park is a laid-back celebration of the very best food, drink, and music the country has to offer. Different chefs and music talent appear on different days, please revert to the website for more details.
Tickets are subject to the Event’s Terms and Conditions. By accepting the prize the winners accept and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.